For my October Reading Wrap-up I finished up one more spooky read while I worked on the #Arctober challenge hosted by the #ReadSpinRepeatBookClub on Instagram. My reading goals list was long and lofty, but I did manage to knock three arcs off of my list!!! A win is a win folks!
Now all I have to do is write the reviews so I can get my Netgalley rating back up 😱!
What I Read
- Maybe an Artist by Liz Montague: Review: Maybe an Artist by Liz Montague
- Frizzy by Claribel Ortega
- Jackal by Erin Adams
- Keepunumuk by Danielle Greendeer, Anthony Perry and Alexis Bunteen
- 🎧 Hold You Down by Tracy Brown
- 🎧 Hester by Laurie Lico Albanese
- 🎧 Act Like You Got Some Sense by Jamie Foxx
- 🎧 African Icons by Tracey Baptiste
What I’m Currently Reading
- The Getaway by Lamar Giles
What did you read in October? Have you read any on my list or are you anticipating any of these for your TBR?
Leave a Reply