It is hot…and so is my July reading list!!! The library reopened, Libby app is still my best friend and my purse is on fire from celebrating all of the fantastic book birthdays from the last few weeks. So here is my line up for July. I’m sure I will throw in a surprise or two mid-month as well. If you like something let me know and we can chat about it here in the comments.
July Reading List
- Blackout by Dhonielle Clayton, Tiffany D. Jackson, Nic Stone, Ange Thomas, Ashley Woodfolk and Nicola Yoon
- How the Word is Passed by Clint Smith
- She Memes Well by Quinta Brunson
- Angel of Greenwood by Randi Pink
- The Color of Compromise by Jemar Tisby