I’ve already begun reading for my July Hopefuls list and I hope to get a few more in this month than I did in June. I also plan on supplementing my July Reading Goals list with some of the books I’m still reading for June.
I’m going to participate as much as I possibly can in the #MGReadathon from July 15 -17, 2022. Special thank you to Mrs. Yingling for inviting me to participate. It’s not just restricted to middle grade books, so feel free to join in and see how many books you can read in 48 hours. Check out her blog, Ms. Yingling Reads for more info.
July Reading Goals List:
- What Souls Are Made Of: A Wuthering Heights Remix by Tasha Suri: This remix includes a more diverse cast of characters and is a less darker, more historically factual version of the Bronte classic. I already finished it for a Book Tour, so check out my review, Review: What Souls Are Made Of by Tasha Suri. Pub Date: July 5, 2022
- Star Child by Ibi Zoboi: A biography of author Octavia Butler told in poetry and prose.
- The Undead Truth of Us by Britney S. Lewis: A YA novel that explores love and zombies. Pub Date: Aug. 9, 2022
- The School for Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan: A mistake lands a young mother in a government reform program where custody of her child hangs in the balance.
- Black Boy, Black Boy by Ali Kamanda; Jorge Redmond: A children’s book that explore famous, inspirational Black men in history. Pub Date: Aug. 9, 2022
What are you reading this July? Are any of these books on your TBR?
Leave a Reply