Mood reading seems to be the theme that has started my month of March Madness. So I’m going to keep this post short. Essentially, I don’t really have a pull towards any particular set of books right now. But I keep coming across interesting books that I hadn’t thought about in a while that I decide to read on the spot. I’m also still working on several books from past monthly TBR lists.
Since March has already begun, my list includes several books I’ve already finished. Stay tuned to find out which books made my March Madness List at the end of the month.
What are you reading this month? Are you reading any books to celebrate Women’s History Month?
March Madness Reading Hopefuls List
- No World Too Big Young People Fighting Global Climate Change by Lindsay H. Metcalf, Keila V. Dawson, Jeanette Bradley
- Black Roses by Harold Green III
- Wildblood by Lauren Blackwood
- Spare by Prince Harry (audiobook)
- Manmade Monsters by Andrea Rogers
- Lone Women by Victor LaValle
- Queen Bee by Amalie Howard
Check out what I read last month: Mega Reads Goals: February Reading Wrap-up