This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.
This month I plan to have fun with my TBR. The theme is Spooky Reads and Fall New Releases! Because of the supply chain disruption, two of my October Book Tours were rescheduled to Winter 2022. So my schedule has freed up to allow me more time to finish some books that I have on my Fall Reading TBR. There are so many good ones that I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to focus on for this month. Most of the titles I plan to read will be released in October. You can check out the release date next to the title.
Main TBR List
- The Throwback List by Lily Anderson (Book Tour Oct. 9, 2021)
- The Secret Garden on 81st Street by Ivy Noelle Weir and Amber Padilla (Book Tour Oct. 23, 2021)
- My Monticello by by Jocelyn Nicole Johnson (Releases Oct. 5, 2021)
- Feminist AF (Releases Oct. 5, 2021)
- The Last Cuentista (Releases Oct. 12, 2021)
- Bibliophile: Diverse Spines (Releases Nov. 2, 2021)
Spooky Reads List
Since it’s October, I decided to join in on the spooky reads fun. Yes, if you read any of my White Smoke by Tiffany Jackson posts then you know I am a scaredy cat. But I’m also a proud R.L. Stine and Christopher Pike alumna. So I still have a little resilience left in me. Or I like to think that…
- Bad Witch Burning by Jessica Lewis
- Within These Walls by Lauren Blackwood (Releases Oct. 19, 2021)
- Ring Shout by P. Djèlí Clark
Are you planning a spooky reads list for October?